Re: Atomic Train

Jennifer Richmond wrote:

> As I remember, the bad guy killed the driver of the train and they couldn't
> get into the drivers compartment.

The bad guy shot up the controls when the driver reached for the radio.  Another
case of the movie makers knowing absolutely nothing about how trains work.

> I think that the best American action movie starring a train that I have seen
> is "Money Train" and the best movie that I have ever seen starring a train is
> "End of the Line".

I liked Under Siege 2, mostly for when Stephen Segal is chasing the train in a
pickup truck.  He drives like many gunzels I know. :-)

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au