Re: Atomic Train

Misson Impossible is the one you are looking for. Some rather
improbbable chase scenes with no obvious source of power collection.
Golderneye has a rather er , interesting train built from a BR class 20
(cant hide the EE Sound!) and a couple of Mk1s. Tomorrow never dies
didnt have any train (that I can remember).

Stuart Dix
ARHS Tasmania