Re: Atomic Train

John Wayman wrote:

> Didn't Speed (the movie, not the railway station) have a similar silly out
> of control train?

As I remember, the bad guy killed the driver of the train and they couldn't
get into the drivers compartment. The good guy killed the bad guy in a scuffle
on the roof by bashing his head against a signal.
The train ran through several red signals and into a construction site where
workers were working. It then derailed and broke through a wall, ending up on
its side in the middle of a street where the most damage it did was to dent a
van full of tourists.

- Why didn't the train get tripped at the red signals?
- Why was it on the track leading to the construction site?
- Where were the other passengers (they were the only ones on the train)?

I think that the best American action movie starring a train that I have seen
is "Money Train" and the best movie that I have ever seen starring a train is
"End of the Line".

Sam Eades
eadess@yahoo.com