Re: Bell (Melbourne)

: > As a result Bell has been added to my signalling page.
: >
: > http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/signalling/bell/

: The pulling list (?) for Bell seems a bit odd to me though, "Works
: Siding to Platform No. 1" seems wrong.  I would have thought that point
: 001 would have been needed - as it is to get into the siding - and that
: signal 002 would have controlled to movement.  You indicate 101, 104
: which I cannot find on the diagram at all.

Sorry, just a typo.  It should be (and now is) 001,104
101 should have been 001.  It is this stupid double 00 before the
point numbers.  At least this only happens on the Clifton Hill lines.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord