Re: Bell (Melbourne)

In article <7p8ema$emc$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>,
  cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin GORDON) wrote:
> Over the last weekend there was track work at Rushall, trains were
> running between Bell and Epping.  This gave me a chance to visit the
> signal box at Bell and take a few photos.
>
> As a result Bell has been added to my signalling page.
>
> http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/signalling/bell/

Chris,

The work you are doing documenting the signal boxes around Melbourne is
wonderful - keep it up.

The pulling list (?) for Bell seems a bit odd to me though, "Works
Siding to Platform No. 1" seems wrong.  I would have thought that point
001 would have been needed - as it is to get into the siding - and that
signal 002 would have controlled to movement.  You indicate 101, 104
which I cannot find on the diagram at all.

Cheers...JD
--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway