Re: More Mile End Control - What are the Radio Frequencies Used for the North East??

David Langley wrote in message <37B3FBF3.C5E1EB7F@ancc.com.au>...
>Maurie Daly wrote:
>
>> When Radio was first introduced onto the NE corridor in early 1980s there
were
>> two separate channels used , 419.65 for SG and 419.95 for BG, but this
seems
>> to have been changed in around 1991 to just the one channel.

Major probs with NE radio System!
First Adelaide were off line, but that is fixed now, 96xx calls
automatically route to Adelaide, others all to Collins St.
The 'Fix" stuffed BG control so now we are using the Emergency Services
Radio.
Someone finally spat the dummy, and we hear a Satellite Radio System will
soon be in place for all ARTC tracks..so I guess that will be fine for NRC,
and it will mean a 4th radio will need to be installed in G Class loco's
Rod