Re: Tilt train to Rockhampton......

> "John Kozak" <jkoz@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> >Does any one know what maximum speed the Tilt Train to Rockhampton is
> >allowed to travel, and where this occurs ?

The Tilt train has video displays that frequently show the view from the
driver's cab as well as the speed. When I travelled on it a couple of weeks
ago, the top speed indicated was 168 km/h between Rocky and Gladstone. I
don't know what the maximum speed board is but I suspect it is 160 km/h.
There are many areas where 160 is allowed.