Re: DKM/DKT

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
7ojmff$fvr$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7ojmff$fvr$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Maybe someone should correct me on terminology in the future (instead of
me
> having to describe how something looks) ie ribbings

The 1st four groups of V sets had the conventional fluting and fill-in
panels; whilst the 5th group (the last 14 cars) had a horizontal rib
construction (similar to the Goninan suburbans; at first I even thought
Goninans had built them). I'd say the different construction was purely to
save money, why else would they make a change like that?

bye tr