Re: Melbourne Docklands Tramway under construction

Interesting thing about the Box Hill extension is that it will mean that the
route 109 tram will at its Eastern terminus be at the location of Australia's
first electric tramway (Box Hill), and at its Western Terminus be at the
location of Australia's first steam railway (Port Melbourne).  A very historic
route - but completely co-incidental I'm sure.