Re: Cityrail fare rises suck

Yeah but if you already have the car and are paying costs for it then only
the cost of the petrol and pro-rata wear & tear comes into the equation. Car
travel is also much safer, and faster, and more convenient than public
transport. I know for sure that my wife and kids would be much safer in
private transport, especially at night, not taking into account the 80% of
Sydney car drivers who don't know how to drive or need to prove the length
of thier penis by the way they drive. But defensive driving normally takes
care of that aspect.

7o91cq$9p2$1@lios.apana.org.au">news:7o91cq$9p2$1@lios.apana.org.au...