Re: GNRS and other matters.

Peter J. Sweetten wrote in message <7npfum$q60$1@toto.tig.com.au>...

>>Saturday's train was a rail train operated by  GM22 and T377, departed
>approx 06:00 to Albury, dropping off rail at Chiltern Loop. Apparently
>several SG loops are being extended from 1200 metres to 1500 metres in the
>northeast.
>
>Same operation is to occur again this Saturday (31/7), departing around
>05:00 to 06:00.
>
>This information was obtained from Paul Moore today at 14:50
>
>My apologies for the late advice but last Saturday (31/7) GM22 and T377
only operated as far as Wallan Loop. I waited at Wandong from 0600 until
approx 10:00, then gave up, went back to Beveridge to wait for 9351 down
Tocumwal Gds. It appeared at 10:55, immediately followed by the rail train,
which terminated at Wallan Loop, discharging rail at the down end.

Sorry for you guys who waited further north

Peter J. Sweetten