Re: QR and photographers

Barry Campbell wrote in message <37A7E62D.65BCB63F@qimr.edu.au>...

>In fact the best place is probably the Transport Infrastructure (Rail)
>Regulation 1994 s12. It says you can't do a lot of things but
>photography is not one of them.

Thanks Barry - that is what we needed to know. If they are indeed acting
unlawfully (as opposed to illegally - there IS a difference) then all it
will take is someone with the guts to follow it through. Although with all
of the fuss it would create, they would probably just pass a law to enable
them to do it (Queensland, unlike the rest of Australia, has a unicameral
Parliament - there is only one house, and the government can basically do as
it waishes).

DaveP