Re: QR and photographers

It's a different level of government and a different aspect of government.
I'm not going to go into detail about how the ATO work, but simply it is on
precedent - if an ATO decision is successfully challenged through the AAT or
the courts, then that creates a new precedent for the ATO to work on.
Somehow, I can't see any railway operator running a system on that basis.

If you're so keen to go and find where the legislative basis is for Railway
By-Laws, then I suggest you go and look it up and let us all know what you
find. A good starting place might be the "Railways Act."

NGPp3.7$Gz3.419279@news0.optus.net.au">news:NGPp3.7$Gz3.419279@news0.optus.net.au...
<37a6fe28@news.ausmail.com>...