Re: QR and photographers

I don't know if I should be having sleepless nights now after reading this
thread.  I visited QR last March/April and, according to correspondents, had
the audacity to video from various platforms at Roma Street, numerous other
stations, and their vicinity.  Even stood in front of the train crew to take
my shots while they relaxed on the grass during the stop at, umm, umm, ...
(can't remember the name of the place, not far from Longreach, where there's
a monument to celebrate the birth of the Australian Labor Party).

I now await the dreaded Gestapo, demanding that I surrender my videotape and
camcorder, and suggesting (on pain of death) that I accompany them back to
paradise for an impartial inquisition, trial, and interminable
incarceration.

;-)

Michael McDonald

Pssst - any one want to see some illicit videos?