Re: Second rate Melbourne stations

Also, the entire Port Melbourne line is niow 'Light Rail' (large trams) and
so old stations like Montague are unused.  Also, many moons ago I used to
use Auburn station (between Glenferrie and Camberwell).  It was only manned
for about 4 hour a day, so I could never get a ticket when I needed one
(not that the inspectors care if they've got the chance to issie a ticket).
 It is probably completely unmanned now and only a few trains stop there.

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in article
<3729AB39.60AAE071@ancc.com.au>...