> 0708, 0751, 1626, 1641
> From Flinders Street:
> 0653, 0714, 0741, 1638
>
> There used to be a few train that terminated there, it even has some points
> not sure where they are controled from, but not used in a long time.

found in the interlocking register:

GENERAL MOTORS

18-11-1956 Provision of 'A' pattern interlocking a/c duplication and
 power signals between Dandenong and Narre Warren.

The signalbox is nearby. As far as I am aware it has not been abolished.

--
Thanks, Tony.

            Please Note: NEW LOCATION
     Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
------>> http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix