Re: Second rate Melbourne stations

Hi,

I happen to remember back in the mid-80's going there and seeing a few
sets stabled there, i don't think it was used for much more than that
though. It was a mix of Harris and Hitachi sets from memory (remember
them before the green and gold stripes?) :) I was only young at the time
so i didnt even think about getting photos :/

Regards,
Michael.

David Langley scribbled something with a chicken feather on 30/04/1999 in