Re: Burnley Grp Trains (Melb)

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Paul Edwards wrote:

> If I wanted to use PT to get from say Preston to Footscray and I knew that
> trains ran on each line at a certain interval (for argument's sake 15 mins)
> and I know I have to be in Footscray at a certain time then I can work out
> worst case scenarios (eg just missed up train at Preston and just missed
> down train at FSS) to find the earliest time I have to leave.

But that's what I do everyday now! (serious)

Plan my trips for the longest possible times, and then arrive early all
the time!  :)

Gareth.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
**** NOW UPDATED **** - http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
"Windows 98 could not find ding.wav - Reformat C Drive? Y/Y"
"Slam forehead on keyboard to continue"