Re: Better Sunday Trains (Melb)

Shouldn't there just be a 24 hour daily timetable?

We have 7 day shop, pub and restaurant trading, and working hours are being
deregulated across the board. Sunday no longer has religious significance in
our multicultural society.

We expect convenience stores and supermarkets to be open 24 hours a day 7
days a week so why not a minimum guarantee of the same from our public
transport operators?

Cheers
John Wayman

7g06hc$1lu$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7g06hc$1lu$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...