Re: Richmond-Kurrajong Railway Line

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 19:35:45 +1000, Alan Aldrich <aldrich@ar.com.au>
wrote:

>I am presently researching the Richmond-Kurrajong Railway which closed
>in 1952 for the Hawkesbury Historical Society. The ultimate idea is to
>publish the details on a website.  Does anyone  have information or
>pictures of this line?

G'day.

A very detailed history of the Richmond to Kurrajong branch railway
appeared in the July 1997 issue of the Australian Railway Historical
Scoiety's "Bulletin".

Over some 24 pages, there are numerous illustrations and track
diagrams, as well as the written history.

The private branch line to Yarramundi Fals is also covered.

It is likely that copies of this issue are available from the ARHS
Bookshop at a cost of $4.95 plus postage.   A phone call to 9699 1714
would be able to confirm this.

Hunslet.