Richmond-Kurrajong Railway Line

I am presently researching the Richmond-Kurrajong Railway which closed
in 1952 for the Hawkesbury Historical Society. The ultimate idea is to
publish the details on a website.  Does anyone  have information or
pictures of this line?
The final location of these railway pages is not finalised yet, the
Hawkesbury City Council looks like giving us space on their server. I
have contacted a person who used to use this train to go to school so I
can personalise the rather clinical details I have at the present. I
will post this information and have photos as soon as I can get
permission to use them.
So I am slowly am building the history of the line. I have a photo of
"Pansy" the local name for the train crossing the Hawkesbury River at
Nth Richmond. The engine looks like a 20 class tank engine I believe the
running numbers were 2022 and 2033.
The line started with 3 Manning Wardle 0-6-0 box-saddle tank engines. Do
you
know where I could obtain any technical information on these engines?
Regards
Alan Aldrich