Re: Comments/corrections - VR map

"David & Jan Winter" <winterdspamtrap@nospam-icenet.com.au> wrote in
aus.rail:

>It's a good time to confess your sins!  DW
>
>PS - I thought we "nicked" things in our mis-spent youth?

Well, my youth was as mis-spent as most others of my age - maybe more
so, but in this case I sought and obtained permission from the SM,
although I feel it sure would have looked like I was "nicking" it..
What I left behind was a much thinner framed map.

Les Brown

PS - I haven't confessed ALL my sins of a mis-spent youth. There are
just somethings that will have to remain strictly between me and the
Al-mighty.