Re: Countrylink website.

MattyQ wrote in message <370dc95b.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>...

>Very true. Leaving Brisbane, the PSS on the M/bah - Sydney XPT was very
>friendly and helpful. However, by the time I awoke in the morning, PSS Nice
>was relieved by PSS Gestapo.

Surely you jest - I have never come across a friendly OBS employeee based at
Grafton - and I have come across them all. As for PSS Gestapo, that would
have been a Taree PSS, and they are all ex-guards, who resent the fact they
cannot sit in their nice little cabins and bludge - they now have to
actually do some work (this is a reference to country guards, and is NOT a
slight against CityRail guards).

>Then why is it that I always seem to get the bad attitude types.

They know you are coming and prepare the rosters accordingly.

>I have
>travelled numerous times with Countrylink and I can only recall two
>occassions where the on board were friendly.

SEE! They DO exist!

>It's getting beyond a joke. If
>the law of averages were to prevail, I'd say the correct statement would be
>" I know of one or two WITHOUT an 'attitude' problem".

Then complain - forward full details to Customer Relations, where it will be
ignored in the order it is received.

>This still does not explain why, despite my absolute courtesy to the on
>board staff, I still get appalling service.

On one occasion when I got crappy service, I asked the SPA if she was having
her monthlies - she was not impressed. This was after I went back to get my
meal one hour after I ordered it (after they told me they would deliver it
to my sleeper in 30 minutes) and was told that they "forgot" to put it in
the oven. I asked for my money back, and was told that they were unable to
do so, as the till would not balance then. This was at about 10pm, and I was
not going to have a full meal at 10.45, so I insisted. She almost threw the
money at me.

>Interesting that you did not make comparisons to WCR, VLP, QR or GSR.

I did in my post on this subject.

DaveP

=========

Known spammers/idiots list - spambots, please take note, and do your stuff!

ahill26876@aol.com , sales@aitnet.net , Joe1orbit@aol.com , pjm@syd.net.au ,
babymash@manawatu.gen.nz , rshutt@netspace.net.au