Re: Countrylink website.

MattyQ wrote in message <370c9285.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>...
Oh dear, here we go again.  Having taken the Xplorer between Canberra and
Sydney many times, there are a number of quite friendly Countrylink staff
who display a good attitude to their passengers, and would quite likely
survive privatisation.  I know of one or two with an ''attitude" problem,
but given the quality of some of the passengers they have to deal with, it
isn't all that surprising.  If you treat the crew as reasonable human
beings, usually they respond well.  Whilst they could improve,  I don't
think Countrylink staff are any worse than Amtrak or the former Britrail
IMHO.  BTW did you know that a former BR ticket inspector has just been put
away for Nazi war crimes?

Regards
David Bennetts