Re: R707 to Ballarat (and no return)

R707 often runs to Lillydale and I believe it is due to the lack of Run
a - round facilities fro the R to run a round therefore the Y is used
for both saving time and banking if required.
As for it breaking down it is still at WCR's Ballarat East depot waiting
to be fixed and will be returning to Spotswood at a later date possibly
via Nth Shore
Steve Dalton