Re: Wisconcin wants in,still!

I just don't get it.

What did FV buy if anyone can run over their tracks at a rate set by a 3rd
party.

Who pays for the track maintenence?

Either FV pay for it but get a big discount of access fees, (or pay none at
all)  OR the govt pay for track maintenence and everyone pays the same access
fees.

I think we are only getting half the story here, otherwise what's in it for FV?

On a related note, my spies tell me that plans are well in hand to allow up
Swan Hill trains to turn right at Eaglehawk and then left at Bridgewater
bypassing Bendigo and for everything north of Echuca to run to Melb via
Tolamba. The section Bendigo to Echuca (or Bendigo to Goornong) will probably
be closed That's the rumour I heard from a good source anyway.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/