Re: Cockatoo Run to Continue?

Me thinks 3801 Ltd got taken for a ride when they decided to help restore
3830.
There's no way 3801 Ltd would have recouped the losses in doing the job,
surely.
I'm sure it's packed in a big wooden carton marked "only open in times of
emergency".
Cheers,
Darren Yates
Firebox recordings [http://www.firebox.bluemountains.net.au]