Garratts

There have been threads on aus.rail and in the sartrain mailing list
recently concerning the world's surviving Garratts.  Information is being
assembled into a web page by Gavin Hamilton,
http://users.powernet.co.uk/hamilton

I am trying to find the article published in Australia on a proposed
high-speed passenger Garratt for NSW.  It included material on Algerian
Garratts.

I could not find it in ARHS Bulletins convoluted index; I did find the
Jan.73 article on a proposed Garratt for VR's Serviceton line.

In which issue of which publication did the article appear?

--
Regards
Roderick Smith