Re: WA L class ( WAS Austrac to operate in NW NSW.)

One came thru Broadmeadow loco a few years ago...I was working in the
shed,and
had a look in her.  It still had toilet roll on window sill!!!! Was going
to Bathurst for
bebuild,I believe.

Maurie Daly <mauried@commslab.gov.au> wrote in article
<mauried.155.3637E07C@commslab.gov.au>...