Re: 3801 Ltd's PFZ2219 on IP

David "The Doctor" Proctor wrote:

> Who are subcontracted to Countrylink, and (normally, but not always - they
> have everytime I have caught the train) wear Countrylink uniforms - seems
> incingruous, sitting in a loco in white shirts.

Every time I have caught this train west of Orange, it has been crewed by
FreightCorpse drivers.  The crew from Orange is relieved at Parkes.  There are
only two or three crews from Parkes who take the train to Broken Hill, and on
every occasion except one that I have caught this train, it has been the same
drivers (wearing khaki).

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard