Re: new CityRail web page

David Proctor wrote:

> Overall, though, I thought it was interesting, and *might* serve to raise
> the interest of people who are borderline enthusiasts.

Yep - tres coole. I did notice that the end view of each unit had a full
length "cow-catcher" shown, instead of Naked Bogies (eeeeek!).

Sad to hear that QR is planning to use SX underframes for new wooden
rolling stock. I've always wanted a Tin Car of my own so as to live a
hermit-like, solitary arty-farty existence in a real railway carriage.

Speaking of SX cars, a couple of years ago I saw a set sitting in the
yard at Toowoomba station. Why might it have been there?

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland