Re: new CityRail web page

boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote in message
<72st4j$j7b$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>and most seating layouts are wrong, with each side of the carriage having
>half 3-seaters and half 2-seaters.  Take a look and you'll know what I
mean.

I think that is meant to be a cutaway - half of it is top-deck, the other
half lower-deck - on a large plan, you would see the cutaway line, but these
graphics are so small, that it is hard to notice.

There is also the fact the K-set trailers fail to mention the 4 driving
trailers, and V-set trailers do not mention the driving trailers or the cars
converted from 1970 DDIU stock (ex-motors).

Overall, though, I thought it was interesting, and *might* serve to raise
the interest of people who are borderline enthusiasts.

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com