Re: NRC <> Brisbane to Sydney safeworking.

I agree, Michael - I was just paraphrasing Ebens post.

What p*sses me off is that people say it is unsafe because it uses
computers, which muck up/does not use signals/relies on drivers to follow
instructions - when all of this applies to current systems. (I know, there
are signals at unattended crossing loops - but drivers are often REQUIRED to
go through these at stop.

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com