Re: Sydney's Railway Tunnels

billbolton.REMOVE-To-EMAIL@computer.org (Bill Bolton) wrote:

> I looked up what limited reference material there is on the North
> Sydney tunnels (not a lot) when I got home last night and could only
> find references to a tunnel stub off track 2.  I seem to recall the
> map I referred to showed stubs of both tracks 2 and 3 tunnel, but
> that's a long time ago now.

I found another reference tonight, in an article in the August 1989
ARHS Bulletin about the tunnels in the St James area, which makes a
reference to "tunnels" at North Sydney heading towards Mosman.

Has anyone had a chance to actually look in the tunnel off track 3 yet
to see if there is or isn't a stub off it?

Cheers,

Bill