[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sydney's Railway Tunnels
- Subject: Sydney's Railway Tunnels
- From: "Geoff Quinn" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:32:25 +1100
- Newsgroups: aus.rail
- Organization: The Internet Group Ltd
- Xref: news.mel.aone.net.au aus.rail:34991
For a while now I have been interested in the railway tunnels that exist
under the Sydney CBD.
Does anyone have any information or know of a web site/s that have
information on them?
I am interested in both the tunnels that are used, and those that aren't. I
read somewhere that apart from the tunnel/s near St. James there is one
somewhere around Darling Harbour?