Re: FreightCorp to Melbourne

>David Bromage wrote:
>
>> After several months of delays, the first FreightCorp train to Melbourne
>> will run on Wednesday. At this stage it will be a test train only, but
>> a FreightCorp crew will drive from Albury to Melbourne. My guess is a
>> single 81 with a handful of container flats.
>>
>> Cheers
>> David

8173 was noted passing through Boadmeadows on the up at approx 1025am on
Wednesday 4/11/1998. Consist was about 10 wagons, some loaded, some empty
including NOCY, NQOY and NQFX class wagons, most with "Freightcorp" titles.
Makes a nice change to see "pure" NSW wagons in Victoria again (apart from
the occasional NGGF and NPRY types)

--
Regards, Robbie,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.