Re: FreightCorp to Melbourne

Freightcorp crews from Cootamundra are presently learning the road and will
operate these services into Victoria. It is interesting to note that NRC is
considering moving its southern crewing depot from Junee to Cootamundra. The
question now remains as to how long V/Line wil continue to use Austrac as I
understand that a V/Line inspector has learnt the road to Sydney .
Cheers
Bob