Re: Exact Ghan Days/Times

On 2 Nov 98 09:33:02 GMT, "Lachlan Smith" <lsmith@senet.com.au> wrote:

>I have seen many different days/times as to when the first Melbourne Ghan
>will be running, in various publications and postings. Could someone please
>clarify the day and arrival and departure times to and from Adelaide for
>this train, so that I don't miss it.

Ex Adelaide Wednesday 18/11/98 some time in the morning (around
1000?). Dimboola 1538. Melbourne arrive 2105. Departing Melbourne
around 2240 wednesday 18/11/98. Adelaide  thursday morning (around
1100?) departing for the Alice about five hours later (through
passengers get a tour of Adelaide - dunno what they do for the other
4.5 hours <g,d,r>).

Cheers

Krel

>Lachlan