Re: FreightCorp to Melbourne

> gain (apart from
> >the occasional NGGF and NPRY types)
> >
> V/Lines up and down Wodonga superfreighter now has NSW wagons (NQJX
> NQFX?) in its consist along with the VQMX and VQ?X (former 75foot
> flats).
>
> Bill Johnston

Not for much longer I am afraid!NSW Freight Corps second train to Nth
Dynon is to come on line as soon as arguments with V/Line are
settled.[over crewing?] This will take the Wine, Cement and Sugar,
cuurently added to Uncle Bens SuperFreighter.
Next thing to worry about is the Bandianna portion, which may end up on
the New CRT train as well....Bandianna is to close very soon, the
terminal will move to the Coal Sidings at Wodonga and it will be a
simple thing for the FreightRail crew to pick up a pre-tested rake as
they pass through. The only problem will be operation of the Coal Siding
Signal Box.

Rod