Re: Bluebirds taking over and other Victorian stuff.

All right, all right, just trolling.

I am not in any way naive as to particular areas of Melbourne being more or
less prone to graffiti and vandalism.

Actually, one of the most interesting comments I heard was on talk back
radio one Sunday night from a train driver who said he would rather the
Broady kids any day as he had seen far more vandalism and yucky stuff from
the private school kids in the eastern suburbs, especially on the Frankston
and Dandenong lines. (His comment not mine.)