Re: Bluebirds taking over and other Victorian stuff.

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:19:24 +1100, "David \"The Doctor\" Proctor"
<daproc.remove.spambait@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>I still reckon they should electrify to Geelong - the Sprinters displaced
>from Geelong services would be more than adequate for Warragul and Stony
>Point services (although then they would have to build more electric rolling
>stock - NAH - will NEVER happen!)

Build electric Inter-urban Comengs. You know add a toilet and some
better seating and run between Geelong and Pakenham/Warrugul giving
through services from Geelong to the SE suburbs and from Gippsland to
the Western area. You are right - NAH - will NEVER happen!

cheers

Krel
All's well that ends.