Re: Fatality at Robertson

Chris Stratton wrote:

> Was it the bridge at Oceanview nearest Macquarie Pass? I originally thought
> it was but after looking at photos in the paper it looked more like the next
> one nearer the Pie Shop, but I haven't been up there for a while.

The latter.  It is the bridge about 1km on the Wollongong side of Lairds Corner
(The Pie Shop).  The bridge that collapsed was the one that used to be on a 90
degree angle and was great fun to drive over, because as your car became
airborne, the road changed direction.  Only people who have driven over it would
understand.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard