Re: Arcadia Mine

It is actually the Cadia mine, located at a place of the same name. I think
they will be using trucks from Cadia to Blayney and rail from there. The
mine is still being set up, there was a lot of trucks coming through Spring
Terrace where I was staying, but it was all construction type traffic.
When I was there 2 weeks ago I was told that they did look at rebuilding the
rail line from Spring Hill to Cadia but it would have taken too long to buy
all the land back and to lay the track. The right-of-way is intact as there
are no buildings etc in the way, it is quite easily to follow the line all
the way.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton