Re: New QR Run Numbering System for CityTrains

Graham Duffin <duffin@pronet.net.au> wrote in article
<894982391.788003@trillian>...
> I have heard several times in the past couple of weeks that within the
> next month or so (maybe when regular services commence to Robina on
<snip>
 > Does anyone know further details about QR Citytrains new run numbering
> system?
>
> Graham Duffin.

QR as a whole is updating the train type identification (The 1st character
of the train number) fairly soon (I can't think of the actual date of the
top of my head).  We will have train types for every letter of the alphabet
except I and O (Which could be confused with 1 and 0), and Y.  I have the
message on my internal email at work, I will try to remember to get a copy
of it and post it.

John McCandless
Cloncurry NWQ
johnmc@topend.com.au