New QR Run Numbering System for CityTrains

I have heard several times in the past couple of weeks that within the
next month or so (maybe when regular services commence to Robina on
1st June) that QR Citytrain are going to adopt a new system for numbering
their runs.  I have heard that Gold Coast trains will have letters
such as GG in their run number.  At present Citytrain are using an alpha
numeric system eg. Run 1G34 means:
1  = Electric EMU, SMU or IMU passenger train
G  = Destination is Gold Coast line
34 = Run sequence number

>From what I have heard, somewhere in the new numbering system you will be
able to identify how many carriages are in the consist (maybe something
like Cityrail in Sydney does). Also when a train divides en-route (say at
Bowen Hills) the run number will change.

Does anyone know further details about QR Citytrains new run numbering
system?

Graham Duffin.