Re: GSR's New Brochure & Ghan to Melbourne

David Johnson wrote:

> sat wrote:
>
> > I have just seen GSR's new brochure. A4 size,  full colour and very informative. It
> > is call Australia's Great Train Journeys. It is about the Indian Pacific and the
> > Ghan. It has costs, timetables and the INTRODUCTION OF THE GHAN INTO MELBOURNE.
>
> Does it mention the overdue?

They probably want to scrap the Overland and replace it with The Ghan.
With the rapid deterioration of the Overland it would seem to make sense
from a monetary point of view for this to happen. I.E. one train doing
the job of two.

Mick.

--
Mr Michael Kurkowski.