GSR's New Brochure & Ghan to Melbourne

I have just seen GSR's new brochure. A4 size,  full colour and very informative. It
is call Australia's Great Train Journeys. It is about the Indian Pacific and the
Ghan. It has costs, timetables and the INTRODUCTION OF THE GHAN INTO MELBOURNE.

The Ghan is coming to Melbourne in November. It departs Melbourne on Wednesdays at
10.25pm reaches Adelaide at 9.30am. It then departs Adelaide at 3.00pm an arrives in
Alice Springs at 10.00am on Friday.

On Tuesdays it departs from Alice Springs at 1.00pm arrives Adelaide at 8.00pm
Wednesday. It then departs Adelaide at 9.40am Wednesday and arrives Melbourne at
8.40 that evening.

It does not say in the brochure how much the fare is, but I think GSR may have
something on their Web page http://www.gsr.com.au. A copy of the brochure I believe
could be ordered through their web site.

Cheers

sat