Re: Freightcorp Electric loco fleet to finish up shortly

There must be at least 8 because that is how many were at Port Kembla last
week, I think it was Thursday. There is normally a line of them stored in
the siding at Port Kembla station during the day and they then work trains
overnight.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton