Gentlemen, start your engines!

G'day,

Werribee tonight (Fri 8/5) saw a drag race of a difference - between
S300 hauling a PCP-4 cars (departing platform 1 onto the west line) and
a  Comeng set (departing platform 2 then crossing onto the east line).
We both departed within a split-second, S300 did ok but was really no
match for the spark.  We got our revenge though, screaming past at
115km/h while he was stopped at Hoppers Crossing :)

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber