Re: ahhhh

Nic Doncaster wrote:

> "DJ NightShade" <dj_nightshade@geocities.com> writes:
> > i thought the same, but i open it up today - 200new messages!!!
> >

> > Nic Doncaster wrote in message <6ip6uh$gr7$1@pinah.connect.com.au>...
> > >Is something wrong with this news group?
> > >

> > >I haven't seen anything new for a while, of is my puter up the duff
> >

> Wheres the two hundred new Messages?
>
> Nic

As far as i know Tel$tra have been having a few problems with their
newsfeeds lately, so if your ISP has it's news fed from Tel$tra chances
are you may have problems with news. I only know of this because my ISP
had the same problems where most newsgroups were empty for weeks, and
these werent little unused groups either, but a lot of the highly
populated groups as well. During this time they reverted to their New
Zealand feed which is fed from SuperNews.

Hope this has been some help for all concerned (if it reaches you :-))

Mick.

--
Mr Michael Kurkowski.
Email: simcard@tig.com.au